The P-51D Mustang warbird was the premier WWII fighter plane. It was so well built, nations around the globe continued to use the P-51D Mustang in a variety of capacities well into the 1980s.
The E-flite P-51D Mustang is as fine a replica of this warbird as can be found. It is a beauty to behold whether it is displayed on a stand or soaring acrobatically through the sky. The remote control and power systems allow an unbelievable experience for the intermediate and advanced pilot.
- It does not include 6+ channel 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX transmitter.
- It does not include 2200-3000mah 3-4s LiPo battery with an EC3 connector.
- It does not include a compatible charger.
- No glue needed for easy assembly.
- It has operational flaps and retractable front landing gears.
- It has included programming for Select Flight Protection for pitch and banking limits, including automatic self-leveling.
- It looks and moves just like the original P-51D Mustang while flying.
- This remote control warbird has quick takeoffs and slow landings for easy control.
- E-flite P-51D Mustang 1.2 m BNF Basic RC Airplane
- Spektrum AR636A 6-channel Sport Reciever
- BL15 Brushless Outrunner 850Kv motor
- 40 AMP BrushlessESC
- Spektrum 9-Gram Micro Servo (6)
- User Manual
- 51.2x15x9.5 inches
- 9.25 pounds
- Shipping weight of 9.2 pounds
Please read the entire user manual prior to flying your P-51D Mustang. Make sure you follow the user manual’s safety and operation instructions. Ignoring these can lead to bodily injury to yourself, the plane or others around you. Children need to have adult supervision.