- Intermediate Assembly Skills Required
- Military-Scale Rocket, Uses D, E Estes or D, E, F Aerotech Motors (Not Included)
- 34″ Tall
- Includes laser-cut plywood centering rings and fins, plastic nose and tail-cone, 15″ plastic parachute kit.
- Ejection Baffle (no wadding required)
- his is a scale version of the popular AMRAAM Missile. The actual missile is powered by solid-propellant rocket motors. This rocket flies on motors ranging from a D12 to an F44. The kit comes complete with lots of small pieces and decals. Requires Assembly. Wood glue, epoxy, hobby knife, sandpaper, masking tape, primer and paint needed to build this rocket. Launch system with 3/16″ Launch rod, Launch Controller and Rocket Motors needed to launch this rocket. The following rocket motors can be used: D12-5, E12-6, E15-7, E20-7, F30-6, F32-6, F44-8. Aerotech RMS 24/40: D15-4, E18-7, E28-7, F12-5, F24-7, F39-6. Pro24: 24-E22-6, 26-E31-6. D12-5 is recommended for the first flight.