- 2-Stage Model Rocket Kit of US Sounding Rocket. Uses D or E Estes Motors (Not Included)
- Over 30″ Tall. Comes with Plastic nose cone and Ejection Baffle (no wadding required)
- Bands, Hatches, Decals and pre-assembled Parachute Included
- Requires 3/16″ Launch Rod
- Intermediate Assembly Skills Required
This sport-scale model of the Super Chief II sounding rocket has two stages. It stages a E or D motor to a B or C motor. The model rocket kit includes wrap-around bands, hatches, and decals to give it the right level of detail. Buy and build the Super Chief II for NAR sport-scale competition, or for super fun, two-stage, flights. Requires Assembly. Wood glue, hobby knife, sandpaper, masking tape, primer and paint needed to build this rocket. Launch system with 3/16″ Launch rod, Launch Controller and Rocket Motors needed to launch this rocket. The following rocket motors can be used: D12-0, E12-0 for the first stage and either B6-6 or C6-5 for the second stage.